Question: I am 61 years young and want to have breasts and cleavage. Is there something soecial i should know at this age?

Currently 36A, want to be at least a C with decent cleavage, but wonder if my age plays any part in the decision making

My partner, Dr. Davis, did a breast augmentation on a woman in her mid seventies last year.  That person came back and called it the best decision of her life.

The world has changed a bit.  Goals and expectations for how we look and feel are less, in my opinion, tethered to chronological age and more tethered to biological age and how a person feels. If a 61 year old is in my office and suggests she wants a result that is very subtle and natural, that makes sense to me and we would talk about how to get there. If a 61 year old woman is in my office and suggests she wants a dramatic result, that makes sense to me and we would talk about how to get there. 

I'm not just saying that from an emotional and psychological perspective. IThe breast ages very differently in different people.  I have seen 18 year old women in need of a lift and 70 year old women with no evidence of aging in their breasts.  It's truly an individual conversation but age outside of the extremes (less than about 22 or older than about 75) the conversation is based on your body and your goals, not your age.

Have a great day.

Dr. Pyle

Thank you for your response. That makes me feel so much better. I am looking for a somewhat settle change and nothing terribly dramatic. I will continue to research and look for a great surgeon. Any other advice you might have would be greatly appreciated.
Login or Signup to post a comment